- Guess Who Doesn't Want War with Iran? Trump Supporters (The Guardian)
... but "John Bolton wants regime change in Iran, and so does the cult that paid him" ...
- A Terrorist Cult and Its Trumpian Friends (Habilian)
... while Rep. Ruben Gallego attributes what "he described as a false narrative [to] national security adviser John Bolton and Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.)":
That Republicans and Democrats "answer differently even though they had equal knowledge of our numerical nomenclature ... means that the question is about knowledge or ignorance ... [and also] prejudice":
"Muslim voter turnout in four key swing states jumped 25 percentage points from the 2014 to the 2018 midterm elections, according to a new study released by the Muslim political advocacy group Emgage":
- Muslim Voter Turnout Is Way Up, New Report Finds (Huffington Post)
Among the reasons "Israel and the US are hell-bent on targeting Iran at this juncture" is the forthcoming announcement Trump/Kushner's "farcical attempt to resolve the longstanding Israel-Palestine conflict" ...
- Targeting Iran (Counterpunch)
... which for Palestinians rejects everything "from the law to the agreements, to the basic requirements of peace to the components of any viable peace process" and "shows a lack of understanding of the issues":
As keen as Israel may be on seeing a war with Iran, they would prefer the U.S. do the fighting:
- Report: Israel Will Not Join War with Iran Unless Attacked (Israel Hayom)
Failing to live up to her pledge to speak "out against violations of human rights [anywhere] in the world" does nothing to refute Primal Scream’s Bobby Gillespie's charge that her appearance is an act of prostitution:
- Madonna Makes Call for Israel-Palestine Unity at Eurovision (The Guardian)