"The national security adviser departed abruptly after President Trump suggested he might lift some sanctions as an incentive for Tehran to get to the negotiating table" ...
... but Bolton's exit comes too late to prevent China from capitalizing on America's sabotage of Iranian-European relations:
- The Promise of Chinese Investment Brings Iran In from the Cold (TRT World)
- China and Iran Flesh Out Strategic Partnership (Petroleum Economist)
Is there any hope the Canadian courts will seize Israeli assets to compensate the American victims of terrorism by the IDF and Israeli subsidized settlers?
- Canadian Court Orders Seizure of Iranian Assets for Terror Victims (Jewish Telegraphic Agency)
"CAIR's litigation director Ahmed Mohamed slammed CBP in a statement to NorthJersey.com, accusing the agency of ignoring the need for "reasonable suspicion" to conduct searches":
Annexation would horrify the international community and formalize for a Jewish minority to rule a non-Jewish majority, but Netanyahu thinks he can get away with it while Donald Trump is President of Israel's strongest ally:
- Annex the West Bank? How an Idea Lost Its Taboo in Israel (Bloomberg / Washington Post)
"The refusal to grant permits to Palestinian residents has confined them to crowded, poorly served neighborhoods, with around half the population believed to be at risk of having their homes demolished":
"Over 310 Palestinians have been killed and about 18,000 others injured by Israeli forces since the outbreak of the Great March of Return protests at Gaza border on March 30, 2018":
Iran promised only not to sell the oil directly to EU-sanctioned countries. It sold the oil to without strings to a private company which then likely sold it to Syria:
- 'Difficult to See' if Iran Breached Syria Oil Sale Agreement, Gibraltar Chief Minister Says (Telegraph)
- Gibraltar Chief Minister Says Iran Has Not Breached Law (Tehran Times)